How to Become a Campervan Cooking Pro
One of the best things about hiring a campervan for a holiday is the freedom it offers you. If you don't feel like cooking, you can just drive to the nearest restaurant, park up and you're sorted. But if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, why not park up somewhere beautiful and enjoy the freedom of cooking in the back of your van whilst being surrounded by stunning views.
Cooking in a van doesn't mean you have to revert to your student days of beans on toast. With a bit of forward planning and ingenuity you can cook some amazing meals. Below are some of our favourites…
- One-pot dishes are an absolute favourite for campervan cooking. They take up less space and they save on the washing up! Check out this amazing chicken and mushroom one-pot pie.
- Happen to be near Falmouth? Grab yourself some freshly caught mussels and give this yummy evening dinner a go.
- Got a big day of activities ahead of you and in need of a hearty breakfast? Try this one-pan traditional English fry up - even better if you can source free-range eggs from near where you're staying!
- Feeling the need for something warming and healthy after a long day of being busy? We're big fans of this chicken, squash and couscous one pot!
- In the need for something sweet? Combine this indulgent hot chocolate with a bonfire under the stars and you're in a for an idyllic evening.